Thursday, March 03, 2011

Your Life, Your Time: What do you think?

For I fully expect and hope that I will never be ashamed, but that I will continue to be bold for Christ, as I have been in the past. And I trust that my life will bring honor to Christ, whether I live or die. (Philippians 1:20)


So what are these sentences that Paul wrote in the Bible mean? Living whole hearted for Christ will produce a life that has nothing shameful to hide. I will continue and be bold in Christ as I have in the past.


May this life I live bring a smile to the Lord regardless of if I die an early death or live to see many days.


Paul was speaking from a prison cell. We all have times in life when we contemplate our life’s trajectory.


What value is the life we are presently living? Is what we are doing really worth the effort we are putting forth?


After Paul’s reflection, his answer was a resounding yes. What I am doing has value. In fact, I have no regrets.


When you reflect on your life what do you think?


Though my life is not perfect, I am continually learning and making better decisions that I hope and pray will be a blessing to my family and the people around me.


In my opinion, caring for people is the essences of living. It is the essence of Christianity, and the essence of Christ. Love in action!

2 comments:

Pan said...

How have you been giving your life to Christ? How have you been caring for people? Is your range broad or narrowed to your family? And do you truly believe that Christ would want you to just focus on being caring to people, or to the planet?
These questions spin through my mind every day; I was just wondering about your perspective. Thanks!

master said...

nice blog.i appreciate your work.spend some time watching my video.thank you
smoking area smoking kills video