Tuesday, April 10, 2007

What's the thing you know the most about?


I know a lot about Hawaii because I lived there many years. Before becoming a teacher, I worked in Hawaii as a tour guide. This helped me pay for school.


What's the thing you know the most about? I know a lot about Hawaii.

31 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know the most about Tennis because I played for five years on the Team

Anonymous said...

I know the most about volleyball because i played for nine years

Anonymous said...

I khow the most about Saxophone because I belonged to brass band for 6 years.

Anonymous said...

I know the most about the shop in this neighborhood because I have come this campus since I entered Rikkyo Niiza junior high school.

Anonymous said...

I know the most about Japanese history because I studied Japanese history so hard when I was high school student.

Anonymous said...

I know a lot about football because I like watching football games. And I like Urawa Reds because I have watched their games with my father since I was child. Do you know this team? They are number one football team in Japan!

Anonymous said...

I know the most about Aomori becouse I was born in Aomori and had lived there.

Anonymous said...

Iknow the most about soccer because Iplayed for 9 years.

Anonymous said...

I know the most about Hiroshima because I'm from there.

Anonymous said...

I khow the most about tha Atomic Bomb Dome because I come from Hiroshima.

Anonymous said...

I know the most about badminton because I played for 3 years. I will belong to badminton circle.

Anonymous said...

I know a lot about Yachiyo city because I live there. Yachiyo city is a very good city,there are many useful places.

Anonymous said...

I know the most about Japanese punk music.Because I played drums when I was highschool student.I love to listen to it!

Anonymous said...

I know the most about calligraphy because I learned it for eleven years.

Anonymous said...

I know the most about `slam dank`.
This is japanese manga.This content
is basketball.I love reading the manga.Because I was very very impressed!! I recommend it as a best japanese manga.you will surelly want to play basketball.

Anonymous said...

I know the most about Ibaraki because I lived there for 18 years.

Anonymous said...

I know the most about tennis because I played for six years and
I love tennis.

Anonymous said...

I know the most soft tennis.
Because I played for three years.
So I think that I begin to play soft tennis now.

Anonymous said...

I know the most about "kansaiben" which is dialog of Kansai area in Japan.
Because,I live in Kobe for 19 years.

Hidemi Tanaka said...

I know the most about swimming because I belonged to swimming club
for six years.
I like swmming.

Tomoka Kosuge said...

Hello EJ!!
I know the most about dancing because i have done dancing for 12years.

Anonymous said...

I know the most about music because I like it.

Anonymous said...

I know the most about "JOJO's BIZARRE ADVENTURE". This is comics.
Because, I haved readed this series any number of times.

Anonymous said...

I know the most about world history. I have a passionate concern for world history, forexample British, American and french, there are very intersting. I love japanese history, of cause.I like this because I studeied for 6 years.

I hope to see more of you. I looking forward to meet in the next class. bye! 

Anonymous said...

I know the most about Movie because
I have read movie magazine for three years

Anonymous said...

I know the most about Japanese archery becouse I belonged to japanese archery club in high school.

Anonymous said...

I know the most about badominton because I have playing badominton since 9 age. moreover My father, my mother and my brother play too.

Anonymous said...

Nozomi Nakajima

I know the most about Nagano city because I had been there 18 years.
Nagano is very good city. For example,it is famous for Olympics.

Anonymous said...

I know the most about Fukuoka because I had lived there for 18 years.I especially know the shops and cafes in Fukuoka.

Anonymous said...

I know the most about baseball
because I belonged to baseballclub in junior highscool
.

Anonymous said...

legal viagra where to buy viagra cheapest uk supplier viagra levitra vs viagra viagra shelf life where to buy viagra viagra oral jelly is there a female viagra cheap viagra canada no prescription viagra free trial of viagra cheap viagra walmart sublingual viagra Buy Viagra Online No Prescription